Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Me A-Z

Me A-Z

I'm playing along with Spunkysuzi.

A. Age: 56
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning bathrooms
D. Dogs: Chazz
E. Essential start to your day: breakfast & tea
F. Favorite color: purple
G. Gold or silver: gold
H. Height: 5' 6 3/4"
I. Instruments you play(ed): piano, flute
J. Job title: Mom, Wife, Virtual Assistant
K. Kids: 2
L. Live: Southwest Ohio
M. Mom’s name: my mom's name is Esther, I'm Connie
N. Nicknames: "constantly in trouble" - who, me??
O. Overnight hospital stays: several - not fun, no rest
P. Pet peeves: rude shoppers
Q. Quote from a movie: "Don't try....do!"
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: two brothers - one in Michigan, one in Texas
T. Time you wake up: 7:30 a.m.
U. Underwear: Yes...what about them?
V. Vegetables you don’t like: rutabaga and kohlrabi
W.What makes you run late: misjudging the time it will take to get there
X. X-rays you’ve had: Dental, left leg - broken, left wrist - broken, 2 ribs - broken, pneumonia - chest xray....to name a few.
Y. Yummy food you make: Lasagna!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: don't have a favorite, love them all

How about you?

3 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I guess I didn't realize you were that tall!!

Connie said...

I used to be 5'7 1/2 - so I've actually shrunk!!

Marmee's Pantry said...

I like your movie quote...thank you, Yoda! '-)

Blessings, Kim<><